un jour dans ma vie ♥



Let me tell you about me.
Ny name is gissa, i'm 18 years old, capricorn. i enjoy my life with all activity. i love to dance, singing and photograph. so guys, enjoy my journal! thank you xoxo

More than words.
COMING SOON!

just believe it
Jumat, 27 Mei 2011
i know that God is never sleep. God is always beside us.
I believe that all problem which happens to me maybe make me more strong than others.
it will be a challange for me to get better and better.
Sometimes i feel lonely, feel sick when people around me just forget and leave me.
There is no word. just silent. and keep silent.
now, i believe and trust God knows the best about us.
each person has experienced when you're up and down.
So we can learn from that. I believe someday i can be better than before

Comments (0)






follow exsyahra


Blogs Worth Reading .
Excel
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com